Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lapsed Veloquentia Meet on Start Line

First I was on the starting line at SSWC09 in Durango.

Then Jacquie coalesced next to me.


Me and Jacquie

Then I said, "you know, we both sort of blog on veloquent."
And she said "whats veloquent?".
And I was all like "that blog that Kent set up."
And she said, "oh yeah, I should write more for that."
I said, "me too."

Anyhow, it was a pleasure meeting Jacquie for real. I think we had met 13 years ago at the Marin Fat tire festival, but she was busy playing the Banjo and selling naked posters of herself and I was busy saying, "holy shit that's Jacquie Phelan." But that was then. This time, she was busy being fabulous and I was busy saying, "holy shit that's Jacquie Phelan."

My SSWC09 race report
Jacquie's SSWC09 race report

1 comment:

NobbyNick said...

LOL. That's awesome.... Wish you would both post more.